Twitter logo Instagram logo Facebook logo

2021 Update

Home » News and Press » 2021 Update

It’s with a heavy heart that we have decided to cancel the planned meets for June & July this year.

After taking advice from relevant authorities and with the latest delay in the easing of restrictions, coupled with rising cases in the region it’s virtually impossible to plan events in a manner that will ensure the safety of our guests and our hosts.

We think the best for all concerned is to hold fire on planning anything new until we have clear guidance.

As a team we know it’s not what anyone wants to hear, it’s certainly not what we wanted to be writing either, but let’s all keep in touch and see what fantastic events we can all have together when the time is right.

Nick, Neil & Dave.