We're pleased to announce that we have a new venue for 2019 with our first date confirmed to be 14th April! Entry is free with the option to buy food and drink. There is no obligation to buy anything but please support the venue if you can afford to by purchasing a coffee, a bacon roll or whatever takes your fancy.
The Cheshire County Sports Club are a non-profit making company based close to the M53, the A41, the A51 and the A56 so getting there is easy. We have chosen this venue to host Cars & Coffee Cheshire because of the access, the facilities, drinks, food and most importantly, a big car park to showcase your vehicles!
Please note that this venue is in a residential area so we need to respect that. We request that you adhere to a few basic rules below that are easy to follow for the majority. We will be monitoring the event with venue staff on the day. In the past, it has been a minority of prats who have spoilt it for the rest of us. Let's just turn up, look at each other's cars and have a discussion over breakfast and a few coffees!
We are not trying to spoil the fun of anybody turning up and enjoy the sound of a V8 as much as anybody else! We have written a few rules based on problems that affected previous meets.
- Do not park on the road (Plas Newton Lane)
- Do not rev loudly as you arrive (7.30am on a Sunday morning)
- Do not speed, wheelspin or anything else of a similar nature on the way in or out
- Do not compete in "who's engine is loudest" competitions
- Do beware of a few potholes in the car park (nothing major)
- Do drive in and out slowly for the safety of pedestrians
- Do respect other people coming in and out for the club's facilities